General Insurance

Your home is very likely your most valuable possession and contains all your belongings, comforts and memories – home insurance helps protect that investment. At My Mortgage Maker we’ve got you covered should the worst happen.

Home insurance comes in two forms – buildings and contents. The best way to think about it is: if you could pick up your house and turn it upside down, everything that stayed put, such as the walls, windows, and fitted kitchen would come under buildings insurance, while everything that fell out, such as your clothes, television and sofa would come under contents insurance.

Many of you will have spent years saving up for your house that without insurance, it’s unlikely you’d be able to afford to repair any damage that should occur if a fire, flood or theft should take place, which is why it’s so important.  

No matter how many security features you install, there are some things that can’t be predicted nor prevented but having home insurance in place offers you that peace of mind.

  • Buildings Insurance
  • Contents Insurance
Talk to us now

Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
As with all insurance policies, conditions and exclusions will apply.

Not all buy to let mortgages are regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

There may be a fee for arranging a mortgage and the precise amount will depend on your circumstances. This will typically be £395. There is no charge for any initial consultation

My Mortgage Maker Ltd is an appointed representative of Stonebridge Mortgage Solutions Ltd, which is authorised and regulated by the financial conduct authority.